It's-a me! Mario! ...no, that's not quite right. but I am blogging again. To start things off, have a survey that one of my friends took that's all about getting to know me:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:20
2. How do you like your steak? Medium to Medium Well
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Probably Captain America, I’ve been meaning to go for a while, but haven’t gotten there yet.
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Black List
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I’d really like to visit Montreal, but as far as living somewhere, maybe Chicago.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing yet, gotta let my Prilosec kick in, but probably coffee and a frozen ham and cheese omelet and toast.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I’m a total omnivore, I’m even trying seafood, now that I’m an adult; my favorite though is good old American, with a Southern comfort-food bent. This question’s making my mouth water thinking about it.
8. What foods do you dislike? Calamari frightens me, I’ve never eaten it, but the mental image I have of it seems gross
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Famous Dave’s BBQ. Now I’m really hungry!
10. Favorite dressing? I forget what it’s called, but recently I had one with bits of feta cheese in it that was delicious
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A black Saturn Ion sedan
12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a long sleeve shirt worn open over a t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Montreal
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 Full, of coffee!
15. Where would you want to retire? Suburb of Pittsburgh
16. Favorite time of day? Morning, so much potential for the day
17. Where were you born? Boston, Massachusetts (thanks spellcheck!)
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? In person, hockey; on tv, baseball
19. How many siblings? One younger brother.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Reading, board games, computer games
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? whoever
22. Bird watcher? I love watching the birds at the feeder from the kitchen window, as do my cats and niece!
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.
24. Do you have any pets? Two cats
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I just joined a gym, and it’s taken a week for my muscles to stop shouting at me when I try to move. I’m gonna go back today, though
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A mechanical engineer like my dad; he got to draw on such BIG sheets of paper!
27. What is your best childhood memory? Being onstage with my high school choir, I think that counts as childhood once you hit 30.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Both.
29. Are you married? Nope, someday, hopefully.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes indeedy
31. Been in a car accident? Yeah, gave my brother a close-up view of a semi-tractor’s grille while trying to drive in front of him while he was maneuvering to park in a crossing alley
32. Any pet peeves? When someone scrapes their teeth along their fork after they put a bite into their mouth.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? The meats, ALL THE MEATS!!!
34. Favorite Flower? lillies.
35. Favorite ice cream? Moose Tracks.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy’s.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None, but I almost hit a cop car when I was leaving with my license.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Google Calendar reminder (to go to the gym)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Apple.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? nope.
41. Like your job? I’d like to have a job
42. Broccoli? tasty
43. What was your favorite vacation? Flying out to Spokane, WA.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? I had lunch with my brother, his wife and my niece a week ago.
45. What are you listening to right now? The Rend Collective Experiment, a new-to-me Christian group, they’re pretty good
46. What is your favorite color? Light forest-green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:45 am
50. Coffee Drinker? Yes indeedy!
Please, feel free to take this survey yourself!